torstai 22. joulukuuta 2011

Hot kimchi and Level 6

Whatsup? I'm funky. Oh.

Ok. Yesterday I went to an area called Insadong. It was a really nice area full of art galleries and small art shops. I found this design shopping mall and found a restaurant serving Korean food at the top floor.

I ordered Kimchi & Pork, but instead I got Kimchi & Tofu. I was just happy to get food, so I didn't complain. I tried the Kimchi and it was super hot!! They served it steaming, so in the beginning I wasn't sure if the food itself was hot or just spicy hot. I decided that I couldn't leave it, because it would have been rude. It took me about over one hour to finish my meal and I cried most of the time, because the food was soooooo spicy. The worst thing was that they served hot water with it, so everything was HOT!!!!!!! It was a very nice experience of spicy food and now I'm pretty sure that I don't want to eat Kimchi anymore...


Level 6 Studio


I left Insadong to get back to my hostel to pick up some clothes and headed to find Level 6 studio in Hongdae. It was not hard to find, because I got help from a friend. Level 6 studio is really nice, with a small shop selling t-shirts and other stuff. Popkun is the popping teacher there. I will take his class next week Tuesday. It was free practice time from 3 pm - 7 pm, so I practiced with some other poppers. After the session we had a nice chat and I was very happy!

To be continued...








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti