tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

Myeongdong Shopping

20th December


Yesterday I woke up to the sound of someone trying to enter my room. I went to open the door with only my underwear on. Behind the door stood an asian guy who was very imbarassed. He thought my room "nr. 4" was his room, which was "401". I directed him to the lobby to ask for advice. It was a very funny situation.

I walked to my normal breakfast place Tom & Tom's to have a "kopi americano" and a bagel with cream cheese. YUM. I like the way many places are open 24h. Sometimes you can see people sleeping in coffee shops.

At Tom & Tom's I decided that I wanted to check out "Arai Seon", a centre for meditation and relaxing techniques. My guidebook told me that they teach meditation courses for 20,000 won. But before that I wanted to check out Myeongdong, because hozin told me that it is a good place to shop. So I took the subway to myeongdong station.



Shopping at Myeongdong


Myeongdong is a big shopping area with stores from all the major brands. I shopped there for 5 hours and finally found what I was looking for! A winter jacket from Adidas. It cost alot, but I decided that I wanted a good quality jacket that would last for many years.



The last thing that I bought was new jeans. They cost a mere 20,000 won, which is about 15 euros. I was happy so I left back to my hostel. It was already evening by the time I made it back so I chilled for a time and fell asleep at about 9 pm.
 

I was also searching for sneakers, but didn't find any nice ones. I was a little dissapointed in the selection there. Well, atleast I saved that money. I also found a crazy shop called hatson http://www.hatson.co.kr/, which was super nice. I bought a red Stussy cap from that store. The owner was really nice, he directed me to other streetstyle stores in that area.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti